Spares / Hop-ups
Tools / Bags / Others
Mini 4WD / Kids
Anime / Movie Models
Browse By Brands
Wild Turbo Fan (WTF)
1/16 World Figure
1/16 Big Tank
1/25 Military Miniature
1/35 MM Figure Collection
1/35 Military Miniature
1/48 Advancing Mini Tank
1/48 MM Collection (Finished Model)
1/48 Military Miniature
1/48 Propeller Action
1/72 War Bird Collection
1/72 Torpedo Boat
1/100 Combat Mini Plane
1/300 Water Line Series
1/700 Water Line Series
Completed Model Collection
RC Mini Tank Kit
RC Tank Kit
Detail-Up Parts/Photo-Etched Parts
Mini 4WD Series
Tools & Paints
1/48 Lockheed P-38 J Lightning - Tamiya 61123
Add to Cart
Write a review
Tamiya 61123 Lockheed P-38 J Lightning Propeller Aircrafts Military Series assembly kit 1/48 scale
Our distinguished 1/48 Aircraft Series welcomes the J variation for this Lockheed P-38 Lightning! Our first P-38 kit, released in belated 2019, found its way to the sort of the F/G variation, consequently quickly became the definitive P-38 kit regarding the modeling world.
The Lockheed P-38 Lightning finished up being an American dual engine fighter aircraft manufactured by Lockheed; it was initial Lockheed fighter aircraft which include been formally utilized into solution. The P-38’s variations have been used during World War II plus they also reached about 10,000 production planes. Made with intercoolers under items, the P-38J Lightning yielded 1,450hp at nothing and optimum 1,600hp, plus longer-range due to gasoline tanks in its wingtip leading edges in addition to the primary automobile's gas tank. As a result, the P-38J offered stable and astonishing performance at any altitude, and gained great renown within our midst fighter aircraft.
• 1/48 scale artificial model installation kit. Length: 240mm, width: 330mm.
• the initial type (twin-engine, twin-tailplane) with radiator fairing and larger motor cowlings associated with P-38J (belated P-38) is accurately captured.
• Features practical renderings of environment ducts connecting intercoolers to oil coolers.
• New-shape turbo superchargers are realistically depicted.
• the initial canopy using the flat front component glass and 2-part 3rd canopy are authentically recreated.
• the next canopy are depicted available or shut. A 1-part slide-molded piece succinctly and realistically illustrates closed canopy, and also the three components including vertically openable top hatch recreates the opened canopy.
• brand new elements are included with depict wingtip leading edges which could have detail by detail refueling ports.
• The controls is changed by a gun-grip kind stick.
• an in depth cockpit features split component walls with all the throttle package and radio even though Lynn-3 gunsight, radio behind cockpit and a lot more may depicted.
• Nose landing gear has updated fork and primary landing gear has strengthened upper rotating struts.
• The spar component (and nose landing gear bay) lies into wing, which guarantees an exact dihedral angle.
• covers components to replicate two all of 150- and 300-gallon autumn tanks.
• Weights for nose and right, kept motor cowlings are in the kit to be sure appropriate security of model whenever shown.
• includes three marking choices, like “Marge" P-38J your usa ace pilot, Richard Ira Bong travelled.
• comes with canopy masking stickers and a full-color artwork guide.
Construction Type : Assembly Kit
Decals : Included
Required to perform : Cement, Paint and Finishing Supplies
Scale : 1/48
Write Product Review
Please sign in your account before you can write any review.
Copyright © 2008-2023 rcjaz.ca All rights reserved