Tamiya 58668-60A Volkswagen VW Type 2 T1 M-06 W/O ESC is classified under RWD On-Road M-Chassis Cars assembly kit 1/10 scale
Tamiya 58668-60A - 1/10 Volkswagen VW Type 2 (T1) (M-06) (W/O ESC)
This TAMIYA R/C model construction kit illustrates the 1st-generation (T1) variation of Volkswagen Type 2 van, which introduced in 1950 also known as the Volkswagen mentor to diverse of its legions of fans. Production about the genuine van proceeded through until 1967. The iconic body is along with rear-wheel drive M-06 chassis for practical enjoyable driving in the same manner the RR Type 2 T1.
The M-06 framework features a Rear-Mounted motor, Rear-Drive setup and features a longitudinally-mounted battery, with R/C radio gear added to either component for maximum safety and low center of gravity. 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system system system system system is sold with 60D radial tires right in-front and 60D super hold tires on back. Besides, a 3-piece steering linkage provides nimble managing impact.
• 1/10 scale R/C model installation kit.
• The Sort Of the 23-window Kind 2 T1 consultant is masterfully recreated in polycarbonate, with split molded synthetic elements included to create bumper, light circumstances and part mirrors.
• The M-06 framework features a rear-motor, RWD setup with a longitudinally-mounted electric batteries and R/C radio gear put in either component for maximum security and a lower center of gravity.
• This model employs the 239mm wheelbase M-06L framework.
• Metal-plated dinner type tires.
• Includes 540 motor.
• Electronic Speed Control : never ever INCLUDED
• calls for: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-volt battery power & charger, Tamiya PS paint and ESC .