Spares / Hop-ups
Tools / Bags / Others
Mini 4WD / Kids
Anime / Movie Models
Browse By Brands
Wild Turbo Fan (WTF)
On-Road Car Kit
Off-Road Car Kit
Tamtech Gear Kit
XB RTR Series
Engine Car Kit
Engine RTR Car Kit
QD Car Kit
Mini 4WD Series
Tools & Paints
1/10 1990 Mercedes-Benz C 11 Limited-Edition - Tamiya 47484
Add to Cart
( Low Inventory )
Write a review
Tamiya welcomes back the 1/10 R/C 1990 Mercedes-Benz C 11 kit which was released as Item 58088 in 1990 and Item 58351 (finished body) in 2004. Although it’s been about 18 years since the last release, this model is still popular among R/C fans because of its rich racing history heritage!
About the Mercedes-Benz C11
The Mercedes-Benz C11 is a Group C prototype race car introduced for the 1990 World Sports-Prototype Championship. Built by Sauber as a successor to the Sauber C9, the C11 used the same Mercedes-Benz M119 5.0L twin turbo V8. It was the first time that Mercedes-Benz chose to put their name on the car, instead of simply using Sauber.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 490mm, width: 206mm, height: 110mm.
• Body and large rear wing are made from 1mm thick polycarbonate.
• Composite chassis features ABS resin bathtub with front and rear space frames and FRP plates.
• Direct drive 2WD chassis transmits motor power directly to spur gear.
• 3-point suspension setup places the rear gearbox on a CVA oil-dampened T-bar. Ground clearance is adjustable (front: 2 settings, rear: 3 settings) according to running surfaces.
• Features ball differential and high-grip foam sponge tires.
• RS-540 Sport Tuned Motor included.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 7.2volt battery with charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Adjustable Gear Ratio : Yes
Bearings : Plastic bushing
Body Material : Polycarbonate
Body Stickers : Included
Chassis Material : ABS Plastic
Construction Type : Assembly Kit
Differential Type : Ball Pressure Plate
Drive Type : 2WD
Electronic Speed Control (esc) : Not Included
Motor : 540-brushed type
Required To Complete : 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 7.2volt battery & battery charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Scale : 1/10
Shock Damper : CVA Oil Filled and coil king pin
Suspension : Coil King Pin Front/mono-shock rear
Terrain Use : On-Road
great to deal with and communication is very good !👍
Write Product Review
Please sign in your account before you can write any review.
Copyright © 2008-2023 rcjaz.ca All rights reserved