Tamiya 24015 Nissan Fairlady 280Z with T-Bar Roof No.15 Vintage Cars Vehicles assembly kit 1/24 scale
This model kit is a re-issue of Nissan Fairlady 280Z with T-Bar Roof, that has been at first released as a motorized kit. In August 1978, the next Fairlady Z generation (S130) ended up being started; one wound up being the 2,000cc 200Z besides the other finished up being certainly the 2,800cc 280Z. Upcoming, the Nissan Fairlady 280Z with T-Bar Roof - reinforced glass roof elements are eradicated to walk out a T-shaped framework - wound up being added in 1980.
• 1/24 scale artificial model construction kit. Length: 188mm, width: 76mm, height: 54mm.
• The white body (originally black colored colored) captures the long nose brief deck.
• clear components to reproduce the T-Bar Roof panels, slim bonnet are detachable (bonnet calls for cutting).
• Features practical renderings of inside and engine.
• Metal-plated components authentically depict tires, headlights and front/rear bumpers.
• Decals for pinstripe, tool panel, and black colored colored colored colored structures of back quarter display and roof included.
• Masking stickers included.