Spares / Hop-ups
Tools / Bags / Others
Mini 4WD / Kids
Anime / Movie Models
Browse By Brands
Wild Turbo Fan (WTF)
On-Road Car Kit
Off-Road Car Kit
Tamtech Gear Kit
XB RTR Series
Engine Car Kit
Engine RTR Car Kit
QD Car Kit
Mini 4WD Series
Tools & Paints
1/10 Fiat Abarth 1000TCR Berlina Corse (MB-01 Chassis) - Tamiya 58721
Please kindly input your name and email address, we will inform you once we have the restocking.
you may find similar product under the
R/C Models - Off-Road - M-Chassis Cars
Write a review
The origin of M-chassis series history goes back to December 1994, and this series has been popular due to cost-effective kits with a wide choice of bodies, ease of maintenance and control for any level user. Enter, the all-new MB-01!
The new MB-01 chassis continues that tradition and allows six setups by choosing from three types of wheelbases, and front- or rear- wheel drive system. Its first body recreates the Fiat Abarth 1000 TCR Berlina Corse which was a car developed with high level tune-ups based upon the compact 2-door Fiat 600.
MB-01 Chassis Features
• Length: 322mm, width: 163mm. Wheelbase: 209mm (S) / 224mm (M) / 239mm (L) (*Fiat Abarth uses the LONG wheelbase setup).
• The multi-purpose, 2WD MB-01 chassis gives choices of three types of wheelbases (*), and front- or rear- wheel drive system. Six setups are available in total.
• Simply change attachment directions of final gears and steering linkage to switch between front- and rear- wheel drive; low or high motor position can be chosen for rear-wheel drive cars.
• Unitized sections such as motor mount and final gears facilitate ease of assembly and effective maintenance.
• The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features symmetrical structure and friction dampers.
• While this is a 2WD model, multi-link suspension is compatible with tires featuring the same compound and rear tire with toe-in as 4WD models.
• Gear ratio: 5.83:1 (when using kit-standard 29T pinion gear)
• Features 55mm diameter front tires and 60mm diameter rear tires to authentically recreate the stance of the actual car.
• Many Hop-Up Option parts for M-chassis and TT-chassis cars can be used to fine-tune setup.
• Includes 540 motor.
• Requires 2-channel radio, ESC , Servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger and Tamiya PS paint to complete.
Adjustable Gear Ratio : Yes
Bearings : Plastic bushing
Body Material : Polycarbonate
Body Stickers : Included
Chassis Material : ABS Plastic
Chassis Type : MB-01
Construction Type : Assembly Kit
Differential Type : Gear
Drive Type : 2WD
Electronic Speed Control (esc) : not Included
Motor : 540-brushed type
Required To Complete : 2-channel radio, ESC, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery & battery charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Scale : 1/10
Shock Damper : Friction type
Suspension : Fully Independent Double Wishbone
Terrain Use : On-Road
Write Product Review
Please sign in your account before you can write any review.
Copyright © 2008-2023 rcjaz.ca All rights reserved