Tamiya 58713 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V TT-02 is classified under AWD Electric Powered On-Road Touring Cars assembly kit 1/10 scale
This R/C automobile recreates the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V as a 1/10 R/C model construction kit centered on our popular TT-02 framework. The Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution fifth generation model participated in worldwide rally occasions in 1998 and reached both Maker’s and Driver’s Championships. This automobile showcased an excellent body with bulging fenders, louvers and environment intakes in regards to the bonnet, and straight back wing. This kit illustrates it as a road vehicle.
Adaptable TT-02 Chassis provides balanced shaft driven 4WD
The shaft driven 4WD TT-02 framework employs a longitudinal design with the electric batteries about the left as well as the engine in right, to provide exemplary security. Furthermore, it features identical staying and right suspension system hands and uprights for easy installation, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a tremendously adaptable framework, since it provides 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground approval settings and 2 tread set-ups including a variety of 10 feasible gear ratios. Its not fast on appearance either, with stopping system disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front part bumper assists.
• 1/10 scale R/C model create kit. Length: 445mm, width: 185mm, height: 145mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
• Lightweight, durable 1.0mm dense polycarbonate human body.
• individual ABS artificial elements realistically depict component mirrors and back wing.
• The model employs the shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 framework which features simple construction, superior adaptability and stability.
• 12-spoke silver tires are and tread patterned rushing radial tires.
• is sold with stickers and screen masking stickers to be utilized toward artwork procedure.
• Includes 540-size motor and ESC.
• needs: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery with suitable charger, and Tamiya PS paint to do.