Spares / Hop-ups
Tools / Bags / Others
Mini 4WD / Kids
Anime / Movie Models
Browse By Brands
Wild Turbo Fan (WTF)
On-Road Car Kit
FF-04 Evo Chassis
TB EVO. 6 Chassis
TB EVO. 7 Chassis
Off-Road Car Kit
Tamtech Gear Kit
XB RTR Series
Engine Car Kit
Engine RTR Car Kit
QD Car Kit
Mini 4WD Series
Tools & Paints
On-Road Car Kit
1/10 TA-08 Pro Chassis Kit - Tamiya 58693
Add to Cart
Write a review
Speedy and controllable 2 belt-driven 4WD chassis in TA series!
The Tamiya TA series continues to evolve. This iteration, the TA08 PRO, further evolves on-road touring car driving with this hopped-up chassis. The slim TA08 PRO Chassis Kit eliminates the need for an upper deck, which balances weight and rigidity. Its layout features the motor in near identical position to the TRF420, with the spur gear in front of the motor. Newly designed upper & lower arms make effective use of tire grip, equipped with laid down SSBB (Super Short Big Bore) dampers. This kit was based on Tamiya's extensive know-how built up through our traditional chassis series and data from racing, and offers plenty of potential for tuning.
• 1/10 scale R/C touring car assembly chassis kit.
• Features Stepped-V shaped main chassis which balances weight and rigidity.
• The battery pack and servo are positioned on a slight angle (about 10 degrees) to reduce surface contact while cornering and facilitate optimum weight distribution.
• Spur gear is positioned in front of motor which produces stable drivability.
• 2 belt-driven 4WD uses TRF420 oil-filled gear differentials and steel TA07 differential joint cups.
• A-arm suspension arm gives your model a low center of gravity, enhanced with laid down dampers.
• Camber and caster angles are adjustable by turnbuckle shafts and lower arm spacers respectively.
• Comes with Super Short Big Bore size shock dampers.
• Universal drive shafts and full bearings included.
• Rotating body mounts by 180 degrees switches between standard and 2mm advanced body positions. This feature allows the user to change the balance of the car with any selected body.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, short steering servo, ESC, motor, 190mm touring car body set, tires, 7.2-7.4 volt battery pack & compatible charger.
Adjustable Gear Ratio : Yes
Bearings : Includes full ball bearings
Chassis Material : FRP Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic
Chassis Type : TA08
Construction Type : Assembly Kit
Differential Type : Gear-Type (Oil-Filled)
Drive Type : 4WD
Electronic Speed Control (esc) : Sold Separately
Motor : Sold Separately
Requires A : 2-channel radio, low-profile steering servo, ESC, motor, tires, 190mm body set, 7.2-7.4 volt battery & battery charger
Scale : 1/10
Shock Damper : Aluminum oil filled-Short BB-Type
Suspension : 4-wheel fully independent double wishbone
Terrain Use : On-Road
Write Product Review
Please sign in your account before you can write any review.
Copyright © 2008-2023 rcjaz.ca All rights reserved