Tamiya 47442 Terra Scorcher 2020 2WD is classified under AWD Electric Powered Off-Road Buggy assembly kit 1/10 scale
A legend returns – the Terra Scorcher is a trusty off road installation kit for R/C enthusiasts since 1988! It generates a welcome comeback by means of this LIMITED-EDITION kit, which features a contemporary framework plus some updates on livery marking scheme.
• 1/10 scale R/C model setup kit.
• Polycarbonate human anatomy is by using the 4WD framework which used on re- provided Fire Dragon (item 58403), with further improvements.
• Updated marking stickers keep consitently the design linked to 1988 initial.
• Shaft-driven 4WD drivetrain provides efficient and dependable drive via universal bones and 3-bevel gear differentials in the front component and right back sealed gearboxes, and improved by complete Ball Bearings.
• The structured double wishbone suspension employs top I-arms and repaid H-arms with CVA oil dampers. Upper arms are adjustable.
• Stabilizers front and straight back guarantee nimble management and accuracy.
• Includes: Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic rate control) capable of operating sensor brushless motors and brushed products alike. (21.5 modification BL engine limitation) (23 Turn brushed motor limitation)
• needed Things: 2-Channerl radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery power with suitable charger, and Tamiya PS paint.