Tamiya 47437-60A Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR 1997 W/O ESC TT-01E is classified under AWD Electric Powered On-Road Touring Cars assembly kit 1/10 scale
Tamiya 47437-60A - 1/10 Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR 1997 (TT-01E framework) W/O ESC
This Tamiya radio control model reproduction recreates the 1997 Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR. The model was in reality at first released as Item 58214 according to the TA-03R framework. This launch views the classic battle car human body attached to the verified and novice friendly TT-01 Type-E framework! The vehicle finished up being operating on a behemoth 6-liter V12 motor. In 1997 it had a really effective FIA GT Championship period, using six victories in eleven occasions going back toward team (AMG-Mercedes) and motorist championships.
• 1/10 scale R/C model installation kit.
• Lightweight and durable polycarbonate body.
• Split molded elements recreate wing, spoiler and component mirrors.
• Stickers are included to reproduce markings, with display screen masking stickers to help through artwork procedure.
• Silver tires are alongside rushing slick tires.
• The TT-01 Type-E framework features shaft-driven 4WD for simple maneuvering, and great modification.
• Numerous Hop-Up Choice elements may be must tune the framework.
• Includes 540 Torque-Tuned motor.
• Electronic Speed Control(ESC): never INCLUDED
• forced Things: 2-Channerl radio, steering servo, 7.2volt electric batteries with suitable charger,Tamiya PS paint and ESC.